Thursday, October 16, 2008

Very Full Building

Tonight I attended the BYU football team fireside in Dallas.  They are in town for a game at TCU tomorrow night.
 
Due to weather, traffic, and child issues, a normally 3 hour drive took 4 1/2 hours.  Because of the increased travel time instead of arriving with time to change and get a good seat, it was run in with moments before it started.  After parking down the street and around the corner from the church building, I then realized I was not the only one interested. 
 
The large chapel, large overflow, 3 section cultural hall, stage, every class room, the halls, and outside had people.  To say the least it was very well attended!  A place was found standing on the side wall of the back section of the cultural hall. 
 
The fireside was good and the children enjoyed it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment