Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brother

Child 2: Dad just left a (phone) message for someone and called him "Buster". HAHAHAHA

Dad: He was my brother so I am allowed to call him buster.

Child 2: Dad, which brother was it?

Dad: Well, I only have one brother...

Child 1: But what about your other brothers?

Child 3: I am your brother

Child 2: I am your brother too!!!!

Dad: You are both my sns, and those other brothers are my brother in laws.

(vain attempt to explain difference between brother and brother in law to a 7, 5 , and 3 year old)

Child 3: So I am your brother, but I am not any more. Now I am a brother in law, but really just your son.

Child 2: I was never your brother, I was just a brother in law who became your son when I was born.

Child 1: I was never your brother, I was just born your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment