I find that even my stuppedess friends are smarter in some thing that I'll for ever be stupped in. Ex. my spelling
And I find that my smartess friends are dummer in some things that I can never explain enuff for them to understand.
Therefore I can never truly call some one stupped becase I allways find some thing smart they do. Nor can I call them smart becase I all ways find some thing stupped they do. and I'm glad it works out that way for me too.
I find that even my stuppedess friends are smarter in some thing that I'll for ever be stupped in.
ReplyDeleteEx. my spelling
And I find that my smartess friends are dummer in some things that I can never explain enuff for them to understand.
Therefore I can never truly call some one stupped becase I allways find some thing smart they do. Nor can I call them smart becase I all ways find some thing stupped they do.
and I'm glad it works out that way for me too.