Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Masterpiece Revisted

(totally out of the blue)

Child (age 3 mind you...): George Lucas masterpiece is Star Wars. It was a launch piece for him.

(a few minutes later)

Parent: What was George Lucas masterpiece?

Child: Probably Darth Vader. Or the Jedi, but I think Darth Vader.

Child: Darth Vader was Luke's master, and Luke was Darth Vader's masterpiece

Parent: What about Star Wars?

Child: Star Wars? What is Star Wars? Oh, ya, but I still think his masterpiece is Darth Vader.

Child: When all the bad guys are dead the ewoks go "eee eee eww eee" (while waving hands up and down)

(child waving the longest Tinkertoy he could find, banging it on everything and everyone in sight)

Child: This is my sword. Not a light saber because I am not a jedi.

Child: There are 3 masters, 4 masters in Star Wars. The white guy, the green guy, Luke, and DARRRTTTH VADER!

Parent: Thats right, there is...

Child: Obi Wan was a master, Yoda was a master, Luke was a master. Vader was a master



No comments:

Post a Comment