I recently started a position at a new employer. The employer provides soda machines that dispense product at no charge, a nice perk to the job.
The machine on my floor of the building has the wide selection of Coke, Coke, Diet Coke, Dr Pepper, Fresca, and Sprite. Not being a a big cola drinker and unable to stomach the taste of zero calorie soft drinks, I naturally gravitated towards the Sprite.
After one week of moderate Sprite consumption, I was to the point that a single can of Sprite was toxic to the point of death. While on another floor of the building I saw it had Mt Dew in a vending machine. I promptly got two cans to take back to my desk.
By the end of the afternoon-- just leave it to say-- my bowels had been "washed and flushed clean". After THAT unpleasant experience Sprite never tasted so good...
Ew, that's pretty gross. I think I still prefer MT Dew
ReplyDeleteI'm with Nate.
ReplyDelete