skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Silly Useless Thoughts
A collection of silly and useless thoughts about life and what ever -- A BLOG!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Growing Up
Young child 2: Dad, I am growing up. I know I am because I just went poops and wiped my own bum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2012
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
2011
(24)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(122)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(88)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(43)
▼
October
(37)
Only Getting Better!!!
HEY
Shrink and Starve
Hair...
Be Good
How Do I Get There?
Brother
WinMo software links
Burrrrrrr
Masterpiece Revisted
Good
Suction
Drive
Can't Blow Hard Enough (Alternately "Burning Down ...
Timer???
View Take 2
Masterpiece!
Poky Hay
Location Location Location
Bed Time
Music
View outside my office
Barney
Can't Beat Texas!
Making Do
Way to Heaven
Move It
Love You
Dishwasher
Growing Up
Cosmo
The Mouse
We Bow Our Heads
Very Full Building
Death by Sprite?
New Friend
Actual Conversation
About Me
David Rogers
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment