Sunday, November 9, 2008

Be A Good Example

Child 2 (age 5):  You need to be good at school to show kids in your class a good example.  That is what I have to do at church
 
Child 1 (age 7, 1st grade): I know!, I already to  The rules at school are the same as a church.
 
Child 3 (age 3, attends nursery): I am not a good example at church.  When I go to class with my buddy I just goof around.  We goof around lots! HAHAHAHA!
 
Child 2: You should not goof around!  You need to be a good example.
 
Child 3: I am not a good example.  My buddy and me just goof around LOTS!
 
Parent: What is your buddy's name?
 
Child 3:  I don't know.  Mathew is in my class.
 
Child 2: Is he your partner?
 
Child 3: NO!  He is not my partner.  He is my BUDDY!!!!  We just goof around.

No comments:

Post a Comment