Parent: Come and lets get your primary talk ready
Child 1 (age 7): OK
Parent: Just a moment... (Copy, paste, rename and open the word file for brother's talk from last week....) Let's start writing...
Child 1: Brother's talk?!?! (looking on computer monitor)
Parent: This is your talk, I am just "referencing" the one I wrote last week....
Child 3 (age 4): I don't want you to use my talk
Parent: Don't worry, we are going to make a talk for your sister
Child 3: You are going to use my talk
Parent: We are not going to just use your talk. It is just that both of you had the same subject. Sister and I are going to write her talk
Child 1: (starts reading first paragraph of "reference" talk)
Child 3: (yelling) That IS my talk!!!! I TOLD YOU DON'T USE IT!!!!!
Parent: The first part is the same, but the middle and end part are not the same...
Child 3: I can't believe you are using my talk!
Child 3: That was my talk! You are using my talk! That was MY talk!
Child 1 (age 7): OK
Parent: Just a moment... (Copy, paste, rename and open the word file for brother's talk from last week....) Let's start writing...
Child 1: Brother's talk?!?! (looking on computer monitor)
Parent: This is your talk, I am just "referencing" the one I wrote last week....
Child 3 (age 4): I don't want you to use my talk
Parent: Don't worry, we are going to make a talk for your sister
Child 3: You are going to use my talk
Parent: We are not going to just use your talk. It is just that both of you had the same subject. Sister and I are going to write her talk
Child 1: (starts reading first paragraph of "reference" talk)
Child 3: (yelling) That IS my talk!!!! I TOLD YOU DON'T USE IT!!!!!
Parent: The first part is the same, but the middle and end part are not the same...
Child 3: I can't believe you are using my talk!
Child 3: That was my talk! You are using my talk! That was MY talk!
No comments:
Post a Comment