Child (age 4): I want a General Grievous action figure!
Parent: OK, Christmas is coming.
Child: I want it NOW!
Parent: Do you have any money to buy one?
Child: NO! I don't have money, and I don't have a job so I can earn money!
Parent: If you do all your regular jobs, you can do extra jobs to earn the money.
Child: How much do I need?
Parent: I don't know, lets look on the computer and see how much they are... ... OK, that will be 7 days of doing extra jobs earning $1 each day.
Child: OK. What jobs do you need me to do? I need to earn my money!!!!!
(after 4 days of doing jobs each day)
Child: I NEED JOBS!!!! WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME JOBS?!?! I AM STILL EARNING MONEY FOR A GENERAL GRIEVOUS ACTION FIGURE!!!!!!!
Parent: OK, Christmas is coming.
Child: I want it NOW!
Parent: Do you have any money to buy one?
Child: NO! I don't have money, and I don't have a job so I can earn money!
Parent: If you do all your regular jobs, you can do extra jobs to earn the money.
Child: How much do I need?
Parent: I don't know, lets look on the computer and see how much they are... ... OK, that will be 7 days of doing extra jobs earning $1 each day.
Child: OK. What jobs do you need me to do? I need to earn my money!!!!!
(after 4 days of doing jobs each day)
Child: I NEED JOBS!!!! WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME JOBS?!?! I AM STILL EARNING MONEY FOR A GENERAL GRIEVOUS ACTION FIGURE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment